Influencing & Negotiation Skills
When decision making with peers and superiors is concerned one frequently needs to influence the behavior. To be more aware of the impact you have on other, this training is designed to provide practical tips and strategies for effective negotiations and influencing. Develop this must have skill by attending a two-days training and enhance your skills so that you can negotiate and influencewithin your organization or with clients.
- Defining Negotiation
- Preparing for Negotiation – use of interest zones
- Conducting Negotiation -behaviors and negotiation tactics
- Confirming and Monitoring Agreements
- To learn what negotiation is and what it is not!
- To learn types of negotiations
- To learn how to prepare for a negotiation
- To learn how to enhance your personal power for a negotiation
- To learn how to deal with different human behaviors while negotiating
- To learn how to conclude and follow up a negotiation
- Case studies from best in class organizations
- Real life activities
- Practical use of Assertiveness Model
- Examples tailored to several industries including negotiation fortechnical and non-technical items and services
Who Should Attend
All managers and staff dealing interacting with internal and externalsuppliers and customers, especially in purchasing and sales.
For Further Details
Click here to Download Flyer
The cheque will be made under the name of “Pakistan Society for Training and Development” and dispatch it to following address;
Pakistan Society for Training and Development
Plot # TC-3, 34th Street, Khayaban-e-Seher
Phase V, DHA, Karachi 75500.
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.