Sales Master Class
This interactive, exercise-based workshop aims to equip participants with effective goal setting and motivational techniques. Participants will be involved in self-awareness exercises and creative techniques for their sales force teams, considering exclusively the local culture and challenges of inspiring salespeople.
The main objective of this master class revolves around strengthening and motivating sales team by improving their planning and communication skills, team spirit, and enhancing their selling techniques, while bringing a change in thinking and behavior. By the end of this master class participants’ will be able to upgrade their selling skills to global standards
- Traits of an effective sales professional
- Win - Win relationships
- Average vs professional salesperson
- Buyer psychology
- Why clients quit
- Sales leadership in practice
- Attributes of a good sales coach
- Psychology of closing
- Cross – cultural selling
- Sales negotiations
- Preparing for sales meetings
- Setting the stage for sales
- Cross cultural considerations and why is this important?
- Pitfalls in closing – common mistakes to avoid
- Testing your selling skill
- Seven steps to agreement and closing
- Hidden assumptions and how to recognize needs
- Importance of assertiveness in sales - reading the opposition: amaster closer’s guide to body language
- Action points to walk away highly inspired group photograph
- Sales planning and strategy
- Maximize performance through effective sales operations.
- Recruiting, training and evaluating sales people.
- Coaching and motivating your sales force to achieve yourobjectives and targets.
- Lead people effectively towards organization’s Vision andMission.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced sales supervisor’s, managers, Head of Sales, whoneeds a refresher in managing sales activity to inspire their teams
- Recently appointed sales managers with front-line responsibility fora sales force of at least two persons
- Soon to be appointed Sales Supervisors who needs to learn moreabout leading/managing in a sales environment
- Star salespeople
Click here to Download Flyer
The cheque will be made under the name of “Pakistan Society for Training & Development” and dispatch it to following address;
Pakistan Society for Training & Development
Plot # TC-3, 34th Street, Khayaban-e-Seher
Phase V, DHA, Karachi 75500.
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.
~From Human-Only to AI-Enabled~
Discover how AI-driven algorithms and automation revolutionize HR functions, from talent acquisition and workforce analytics to personalized learning and development experiences.
~From Empirical to Data-Driven~
Dive into the world of data-driven decision-making in HR, leveraging insights and predictive analytics to optimize talent management, foster a culture of innovation, and drive organizational success.
~From Legacy to Modern~
New tech, old systems. Navigate the evolving landscape of HR, embracing agile practices, flexible work arrangements, models, and employee-centric initiatives to create a modern workplace that attracts and retains top talent.
~From Manual to Digital~
Explore the transformative power of digital technology in HR, from automated processes and cloud-based solutions to enhancing employee experiences through tech-driven engagement tools.
~From Backseat to Boardroom~
Gain insights into strategic HR planning, leadership development, and performance management, enabling HR professionals to drive business success and become strategic partners in organizational growth.