This workshop aims to highlight the growing importance of online marketing in driving business growth. Through practical application, this workshop will help participants to gain end to end knowledge of tracking performance of online campaigns, aligning business objectives with performance marketing KPIs, identifying best practices to improve performance of online campaigns on a real-time basis and developing periodic forecasts (budgets) for the entireonline marketing division. Furthermore, this session will provide essential insights to all the participants to thrive in this rapidly growing field.
- Tracking performance of digital campaigns in real-time
- Impact of using different attribution models on business value
- Identifying the customer journey
- A/B testing (optimizing performance on-the-go)
- Power of social media (how individuals are challenging large corporations through this)
- Forecasting performance budgeting
- Advanced budgeting with multiple dependent variables
- Creating an online customer persona
- Understand the importance of key online marketing variables that drive business growth
- Measure the impact of using different attribution models on business value
- Identify fraudulent activities within the online marketing industry
- Improve performance of digital campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Forecast Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) for multiple online channels
- Identify best practices for online campaigns that will help to increase performance
The workshop will follow a case study-based approach. After covering the important topics of the workshop in detail, participants will be asked to solve multiple cases (replicating real-life scenarios) to gauge the effectiveness of the training.
Who should attend
- Online Marketing Managers (including their immediate teams)
- Marketing Agency Executives
- Marketing Directors
- Brand Managers (including their immediate teams)
- E-commerce Managers (including their immediate teams)
- Growth Hackers
- Professionals belonging to organizations that have traditionally focused on offline marketing and now want to switch to digital channels
- Marketing Communications Managers
Training Fees: 24,500 /+ GST
For Further Details
Click here to Download Flyer
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.
~From Human-Only to AI-Enabled~
Discover how AI-driven algorithms and automation revolutionize HR functions, from talent acquisition and workforce analytics to personalized learning and development experiences.
~From Empirical to Data-Driven~
Dive into the world of data-driven decision-making in HR, leveraging insights and predictive analytics to optimize talent management, foster a culture of innovation, and drive organizational success.
~From Legacy to Modern~
New tech, old systems. Navigate the evolving landscape of HR, embracing agile practices, flexible work arrangements, models, and employee-centric initiatives to create a modern workplace that attracts and retains top talent.
~From Manual to Digital~
Explore the transformative power of digital technology in HR, from automated processes and cloud-based solutions to enhancing employee experiences through tech-driven engagement tools.
~From Backseat to Boardroom~
Gain insights into strategic HR planning, leadership development, and performance management, enabling HR professionals to drive business success and become strategic partners in organizational growth.