Articulate Storyline 360
Are you tired of building tedious and lengthy training materials? Articulate Storyline 360 will help you transform your current learning methodology. It will let you dive into your creativity and come up with unique ideas that improve learner’s performance. In this workshop, you will learn how to design effective eLearning content and provide the best learning techniques that drive productivity. You will also explore how to create learning events that will accomplish the behavioral change of the targeted audience than just transmitting information
• Explore the interface of Articulate Storyline 360
• Features to design an eLearning course
• Apply triggers, states, layers and variables between slides.
• Identify the difference between scene and slide
• Design and develop eLearning courses
• Familiarize yourself with the user interface
• Explore features to make your eLearning courses more engaging.
• Add triggers and variables to put conditions on different slides.
• Concepts and practice through exercises by using Storyline 360
• Publish content on the LMS.
PSTD Virtual Instructor-Led Training facilitates:
• Break-out rooms for group assignments
• Group and Individual Chat Rooms
• Live Presentation sharing
• Live Interaction with Trainer via audio-visual communication
Who Should Attend
• Training Managers
• Learning & Development Specialists
• Graphics Designers
• Web Developers
Training Fees: PKR 19,500 + GST
For Registration: https://forms.gle/bdyYoXpMcZdZAk53A
For Further Details
Click here to Download Flyer
The cheque will be made under the name of “Pakistan Society for Training and Development” and dispatch it to following address;
Pakistan Society for Training and Development
Plot # TC-3, 34th Street, Khayaban-e-Seher
Phase V, DHA, Karachi 75500.
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.