- Set and negotiate goals and priorities in partnership with your manager(s);
- Organize your day and manage your time including deadlines, e-mail, voice mail, meetings, drop-in visitors and time-wasters;
- Validate where your time is actually spent (based on facts not perceptions)
- Prevent crises, manage conflicts, difficult people and awkward situations assertively
- Make your manager(s), peers, teammates and staff more effective; improve your working relationships;
- Clarify your role, prevent role conflict, and excel in working with peers, multiple managers and demanding clients;
- Make your job more meaningful and take charge of your career growth.
The workshop is conducted using activities, games, group discussions and visuals. It is a highly interactive workshop.
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Receptionists cum Secretaries
- Office Assistants
And all those who want to develop secretarial and administrative skills.
Personal Organization - Schedule Your Day
- Control your day and focus on high-return tasks
- Distinguish between urgency and importance
- Work smarter not harder
- Organize your workspace (desk, electronic files and paperwork)
Communicate with Impact
- Communicate to influence and persuade others
- The power of behavior; verbal and non-verbal.
- Listening and questioning skills
- Prevent verbal and written misunderstandings
- Harness the power of e-mail
- Professional telephone and voicemail techniques
- Reduce interruptions by drop-in visitors and get your work done
- Say "No" without offending people
- Deal effectively with major time wasters: phone calls, paperwork, equipment and working tools
Manage Conflict, Difficult People including bosses
- Interpersonal dynamics, mindsets, motives and fears
- Manage aggressive and passive people, including bosses and coworkers
- Explore beyond symptoms to identify the real sources of conflict
Making Effective Decisions
- Apply six thinking hats concept to make effective decisions on daily basis
Click here to Download Flyer
The cheque will be made under the name of “Pakistan Society for Training & Development” and dispatch it to following address;
Pakistan Society for Training & Development
Plot # TC-3, 34th Street, Khayaban-e-Seher
Phase V, DHA, Karachi 75500.
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.