Lean Ideas for Operational Cost Reduction
This Virtual Program will focus on explaining the concepts of Lean Manufacturing and Lean Processes and on re-aligning organizations’ focus and ability to successfully deploy these methods on their products and services as a competitive strength. Training program is based on explaining the basis of Six-Sigma approach to Quality and Operations Excellence from a base line to the mid-level. Attending this training will enable the managers in generating a clear map for setting focus and direction.
- What strategy should organizations compete on
- Drivers of higher value (low cost; high revenue)
- Why some products/services are better than others
- 6 Ms – Focus for managers
- 99% Results! Are they any good?
- Operations above 4 Sigma
- Lean a foundation for 6-Sigma
- The seven sins of waste
- Clear understanding of the buzz words Six Sigma and Lean Methodology
- Ability to relate to the competitive priority of your organization
- What role each department and manager can play in achieving the common goal of the firm that supports the competitive landscape
- Six Sigma methods which guarantees major improvements in business bottom-line.
- Lean deployment creates an environment where unnecessary step and resource is highlighted and waste is eliminated from the system
- Presentations to entail examples, graphical interpretations, images & slides
- Mini individual 2-3 min exercises
- Brief videos
- Engaging quizzes
Who Should Attend
- Senior Corporate Executives seeking basic yet comprehensive understanding on concepts and deployment of Lean – Six Sigma Methods.
- Mid-level Managers requiring understanding of ‘Lean Processes’ and how the Six Sigma systems are developed for efficient organization structures.
- Engineersand other personnels working in critical divisions of the company namely; procurement, sales, engineering, quality, manufacturing, production, planning and R&D.
Training Fees: PKR 10,000 + GST
For Further Details
Click here to Download Flyer
The cheque will be made under the name of “Pakistan Society for Training & Development” and dispatch it to following address;
Pakistan Society for Training & Development
Plot # TC-3, 34th Street, Khayaban-e-Seher
Phase V, DHA, Karachi 75500.
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.