This workshop introduces big data analytics for all business professionals, including those who have no prior analytics experience. You’ll learn how data analysts describe, predict, and inform business decisions in business areas of marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, you’ll develop basic data literacy and an analytic mindset that will help you make strategic decisions based on available data. During hands-on sessions, you will apply your skills to interpret a real-world data set and make appropriate business strategy recommendations.
- Introduction to Data Analysis - What are BI and DA?
- Data here, there, and everywhere!
- Got Data? the uunique role of the Data Analyst
- The Fundamental Ways we use data Visualization techniques
- Using charts and graphs to ccommunicate data
- How to roll out Data Analytics in organization
- Overview of Study Findings-overwhelmed by volume of data and inability to utilize data effectively
- Possible solutions to data overflow problems
- Skill set required to be an effective Data Analyst
- The five ways we use data visualization techniques
- Organizational Challenges for Data Analytics roll out
- Explain how data is used for recruiting and performance evaluation
- Model supply and demand for various business scenarios
- Solve business problems with data-driven decision-making
- Understand the tools used to predict data behaviour
Science of creating C-Level dashboards
Who should attend
- Mid-Level Management
- Data Analyst
- Business/Functions/Units heads, responsible for reporting of their domain
- Strategy driving agents for the organization
Training Fees: Fee :22,500/-
Time: 9am to 1pm
For Further Details
Cell Number: 0333-2406753 , 03222039799
Email ID: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Download Flyer
PSTD Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made at least 5 working days prior to the program will be refunded 50%. If a booking is canceled in less than 5 working days, no refunds can be given. Cancellations must be confirmed by a letter or email. Substitutions may be made at any time for the same program only. In case of the participant not showing up on the day of the training a replacement can be sent.